Since coming home from Texas I've been unpacking, catching up with chores around the house and of course doing a lot of work with Convention of States, which has been grand.
I keep a computer version of a sticky note on my laptop where I list all the places we want to visit. Then each week we review and vote as a family where we go. I think it will be fun to catalogue here where we actually end up going.
I'll bump this post with each new trip announcement. When the post is written they will become linked.
- Plein Air at the Old Stone Bridge, Manassas Battlefield-April 1
- Plein Air and Nature Journals at the Old Stone Bridge, Manassas Battlefield-May 9
- British Invasion of Monticello-June 4
- Arlington National Cemetery-June 11
- Horseback Riding in Shenandoah-June 18
- Culpeper where we ate at the Culpeper Cheese Company and then retrieved my quilt!-June 25