Monday, April 3, 2017

Washington DC, Pentagon, and Jinny Beyer Quilt Row

Last summer I participated in the national Row by Row by collecting free patterns from various quilt shops in Virginia. (I won!) However I saved the Jinny Beyer row for a Christmas present for my husband, since he works in Washington DC. I bought the kit, available here. Her batiks were too gorgeous to pass up!

IMG_2631

An intricate design requires intricate instructions which do not fail. Jinny Beyer's directions have always proved successful for me. I labeled all the itty bitty parts meticulously!

IMG_2634

Ta da! Actually I only managed to complete the top in time for Christmas. Last weekend I finished the rest of the row, adding batting and backing which I bound.

IMG_3021

IMG_3022

IMG_3023

IMG_3024

IMG_3025

IMG_3026

It should look great in my husband's office with his Pentagon picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment