Wednesday, April 5, 2017

From Grapevines to Sayings

10-5-16

So when my husband fixed the water stains and repainted the ceiling, I decided to do a badly needed deep cleaning of the top of the kitchen cabinets. That took forever...and hence another reason for my not sewing. In all that cleaning, I ended up throwing out all the grapevine greenery. Now everything looked so bare, that my husband wanted me to find a way to decorate the void.

I wanted something easy to clean. I'm not firmly settled on things, but I did find these cute sayings at Hobby Lobby, my favorite store. However they went here and there and are not suitable to going over the stove. However they were so positive I wanted to incorporate them elsewhere in the house, to build on the French Country them I am working on in the kitchen.

IMG_3033

IMG_3034

The heart I already had, but it fits. And I love it.

IMG_3035

IMG_3036



No comments:

Post a Comment