Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Talking about Time Traveling

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo behind on sharing about all of my incredible Time Travel adventures and photography, that I thought I'd keep track of it more publicly. I've been busy with many things in the past year, including organizing my piles. Well one of my piles is a basket full of all of my vacation notes just waiting to become a story on my blog!

IMG_2907

In fact I've decided to move this post to each new month as I hopefully complete these journeys before I start a new set of journeys next summer! At least that is my hope because I love to travel and experience and learn new things. Clicking on the highlighted entries will take you to my blog post about that experience.

Otherwise I've been busy with:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment