Thursday, January 5, 2017

A Mantel-full of Memories

One of my projects last autumn was to finally collect all the frames I've been collecting over the years and decide on which memories to fill them with. I think this is my favorite project in the entire house. It deeply warmed my heart. Then sadly, within a few weeks I had to put it all away to make room for Christmas ornaments. However before I took them down, I took a picture of how everything was placed, because it took hours to figure out an arrangement I liked and I did not want to reinvent the wheel when the decorations came down on New Year's Day.

IMG_2499

I also finally got around to coordinating photos in some of the other rooms too, however they aren't as complicated as this one. I'll likely add photos of those to this post in due time...

No comments:

Post a Comment