Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Two More Rows to Join the Quilt Contest!


So....yesterday I caved. I decided to compete in the Row by Row contest. A few shops are still offering prizes (it's first come first win). After church yesterday I whipped out 2 rows! A record for me! Late that night I perused the rest of my patterns, but some I wanted to reserve for projects apart from the Row by Row quilt. So this morning I headed out to collect two more rows that will complete my vision for this quilt.

I drove to Culpepper!This is very simple yet will figure strategically into my overall plan!
 
21-Culpepper 8-22-16

Then I drove to Fairfax! I plan to use my own fabrics for this. I want color!!!

22-Fairfax 8-22-16

It usually takes me 6 weeks to whip out one of these Row by Row quilts. We'll see how long it takes. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment