Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Our Colonial Williamsburg Ornament Collection

Every November in my Secret Sister program, the question of "what type of ornaments do you have?" always comes up. For years I've been meaning to write posts about our ornaments, because sometimes my Secret Sisters search my blog for ideas. I am determined to do this so I am finally getting these posts done!

This simple collection of ornaments is from Colonial Williamsburg.

2009-Scroll work from the wrought iron gates at the Governor's Palace. (I think this is my favorite of this collection.)

2009-Governor's Palace Gate

2010-Charleton's Coffeehouse...photo forthcoming...I couldn't find it on the Christmas tree.

2011-Weatherburn's Tavern

2011-Weatherburn's Tavern

2012-Blacksmith Shop

2012-Blacksmith Shop

2013-American Cream Draft Horse

2013-American Cream Draft Horse

2014-James Craig Silversmith Shop

2014-James Craig Silversmith Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment