Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Dinner

We had a lovely Thanksgiving day. It was very quiet due to family members studying for this and that. I kept myself busy in the kitchen while listening to classical music. All week I've been listening to  the yearly WETA (Washington DC) classical music station's countdown of favorites based on the listeners' votes for their favorites.    

DSC00014

DSC00015

DSC00017

DSC00018

DSC00019

DSC00020

DSC00021

DSC00022

DSC00023

DSC00024

The family photo is courtesy of my son who took the picture.

DSC00012_edited_filtered

I usually agonize over all the cooking but this year I finally hit upon great flavors. There are still a few aspects I am working on. However after dinner I wrote out my new recipes (mostly that I put together myself) and an organization card for the front of my recipe box. Next year when I'm busy and need to make a quick grocery shopping list for Thanksgiving dinner, I should be able to make one quickly and easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment