Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Watermark Success!!

Presenting...my first photo with my new watermark!

102_1609

Many thanks to my college son who found some time, after midnight last night, or is that in the wee hours of the morning this morning? Anyway many thanks to him! He designed my watermark for me! I knew exactly what I want but had no idea how to do it! I sat and watched him around 1am. I have no idea how he did it but it happened! He kept asking me questions about what I wanted and thankfully, unlike shopping at the store, I knew exactly what I wanted. Actually, I guess the reason why it takes me so long in the store is because I can't find what I want and I have in my head an image of exactly what I want but no one sells it. lol

He also noticed the offset header picture on my blog and said he could fix that, and he did! That also made it larger! Then he asked if I'd like a different font for the title and he showed me where the other fonts are!   Then he asked if I'd like blurred edges for my header photo and I said yes!

So many thanks to my son!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I believe it is worth the time to watermark your images. I had to take a deep breath and let go of the idea of watermarking previously uploaded images when I decided to start watermarking mine. (It's so nice to have techie help in the house!) Congratulations!

    Best,
    Quinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree, Quinn! That support bolsters me so much! =) Yes...I've had the same though of wanting to watermark previously uploaded images. (sigh)
      Blessings,
      Laurie

      Delete