Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pink and Silver Summer Blouse for my Daughter-New Look 6895

My daughter needed new blouses so I pulled lots of fabrics out of the stash, as well as lots of patterns. New Look 6895 is my daughter's favorite blouse pattern. I like it because it's super quick and easy to sew with little fitting needed. 

101_0705
This fabric is actually a remnant from a housecoat I made for my daughter. She likes this fabric a lot. I bought it years ago at Hancock. It's 100% cotton.
101_0832

8-26-15

101_0837
She chose the button from my button stash. I handstitched a loop of thread for the fastening. I sort of made this up. My grandma used to make these but I think she crocheted these with a tiny hook. I just do a sort of button stitch around layers of thread for mine. It functions well!
101_0839

This was a great stash project. No money spent!

1 comment: