Saturday, January 17, 2015

18th Century Needlework-Choices, Choices, Choices

I'm doing better each day yet healing is slow so I continue my convalescence. I'm beginning to get quite bored, then I remembered I had several needlework, as in cross stitch and queen's stitch kits, that I've been putting off due to my busy-ness with larger projects. They are all 18th century reproductions that I had purchased at different historic sites.

134_1554

Purchased at Mount Vernon is this cross stitch reproduction...

134_1555

Purchased at Poplar Forest is this cross stitch reproduction...

134_1556

Purchased at Colonial Williamsburg's Mary Dickinson Shop is this cross stitch reproduction... 

134_1557

This was purchased at Colonial Williamsburg, I think at the DeWitt Wallace Museum, one fourth of July for me to work on while waiting for the fireworks to start! This is a Queen's Stitch reproduction project.

134_1558

This was purchased at Colonial Williamsburg's Mary Dickenson Shop, a reproduction pocket with many new stitches too learn!

134_1559

Hmm, which should I choose to work on?

No comments:

Post a Comment