Monday, December 15, 2014

Perhaps a Christmas Eve Tree?

I've been very much under the weather, having caught the cough my son had over Thanksgiving. Now I know why he was so terribly knocked out of commission. This was the week I thought I'd start decorating and shopping and baking for Christmas but instead I'm watching everyone on the Hallmark channel do that. Well, a lot of them put up the tree on Christmas Eve for various reasons. I think my mom once told me that her parents used to do that with her. That might be us this year. If so, my husband says he's keeping up the tree all winter to get some enjoyment out of it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boo! Not fun to get sick during the holidays. But think of it as a chance to rest w/o feeling guilty. My tree is IN the house but other than a star on top and two ornaments, its far from being done. Just too busy. But with the family coming Sat I will have to get my butt in gear over the next two days.
    Hope you get well soon and quickly, and have a wonderful holiday.
    Blog on, Val

    ReplyDelete