Monday, July 14, 2014

How is Your Balancing Act?

IMG_4215

While my daughter was working on spatial reasoning for vision therapy, my son started stacking with the blocks to see how far to the edge he could move them and yet keep them balanced.

IMG_4212

Or in other words, he was working on a physics experiment.

IMG_4211

These are photos from last school year that I never got around to posting. Today seemed a good day what with the topsy turvy daylight schedule. I miss summer. I miss daylight savings time.  Nevertheless, it's time to make the most of the next season!  Autumn is not only surrounding our home with brilliant golds, oranges and reds, but it's now indoors as well.

IMG_4209

The other day I started decorating our home with autumn. Also I am currently working on an autumn quilt featuring a cornucopia.  Historical sewing is also on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment