Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sew for Victory Slideshow set to Music-Thanks Lucky Lucille!

While I was sewing my WWII dress in April, I stumbled upon the Sew for Victory, which was a worldwide sewing project in April hosted by Lucky Lucille. She challenged sewing bloggers to sew 1940's dresses in the month of April, then to share pictures modeling their creation on her Flickr group.  I decided to join in the fun!  Here is a link to her blog of a 9 minute slide show set to 1940's music courtesy of the Andrews Sisters (which my daughter recognized since she portrayed one of them in our WWII history presentation).
I might not get to historically interpret at a nearby historical home like I've always dreamed of, but being part of this slide show set to period music was certainly fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment