Monday, December 3, 2012

All Dressed Up

Saturday night my husband and I dressed up for a dinner party with his office at Westwood Country Club.
Photobucket
My camera's flash isn't the greatest in the dark. But I know a few people who would like to try to see. =) Since I don't know anyone and they just talk to each other, and I'm reduced to reading lips at these functions I just kept myself busy with my camera. My husband is always busy talking to others and I can't hear anything with the loud music in the background so this seemed to work out. =)

Lovely table setting...
Photobucket

The tree is lovelier than my camera allows...

Photobucket

Serving line...

Photobucket

Too much delicious food...after having had appetizers! I barely ate half. Hmmmm, I don't think they do take home boxes here. I can make a dinner last a week!

Photobucket

View from the serving room...

Photobucket

Dessert time. I nibbled at this too. Yum.

Photobucket

View from foyer into serving room.

Photobucket

Serving room.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment